From retail outlets to employment services, nearly every industry has a successful business model offered as a franchise. Finding the ideal position for you relies heavily on your prior experience and desire.
According to Business News Daily's analysis of top franchising opportunities, there are ten industries where franchise business is thriving:
1. Children's development. Parents want the best for their children, and educational franchises like Kumon, The Goddard School, and The Little Gym are assisting the next generation in learning and growing.
2. Hair salons. Haircare for men, women, and children is a service that is always in high demand. Franchisees may stand out with a known brand name at companies like Supercuts, Sport Clips, and Great Clips, while kids-only ideas like Snip-its allow owners to limit their target demographic.
3. Fitness. While huge gyms like Crunch and Retro Fitness are still going strong, choosing a niche that isn't being served in your community, such as kickboxing or Pilates, might help you stand out.
4. Paint-and-sip studios. Painting with a Twist, Pinot's Palette, Paint Nite, and Wine & Design are just a few of the firms offering this fun concept, which allows participants to drink a glass of wine while taking a group painting session.
5. Pizza This is a franchise classic, with competitors always coming up with new and inventive methods to assemble a pie or slice. Domino's, Pizza Hut, and Papa John's continue to dominate the market, while concept franchises such as Kono Pizza and Project Pie provide a unique spin on this traditional dish.
6. Frozen yogurt. The froyo frenzy is still going strong, with chains like Menchie's, Yogurtland, Pinkberry, and Red Mango expanding.
7. Property management. Since 2008, the number of rental properties – and the organizations required to manage them, such as Real Property Management and Property Management Pros – has increased, resulting in growth and opportunity for those trying to meet that demand.
8. Senior care. As an increasing number of aging baby boomers require in-home or institutional care, this area is developing to include services such as advocacy and placement. Caring Senior Service and BrightStar Care are two franchise choices.
9. Spa and beauty services. Massage Envy, Hand and Stone, and European Wax Center are examples of franchises in the booming self-care business. You can provide specialty treatments such as waxing or massages or open a full-service salon with add-on services such as facials and threading.
10. Vending machines. Vending machines have been popular for decades, but the popularity of these models, along with the range of possible product choices, has made franchising a feasible option in recent years, with firms such as Fresh Healthy Vending and Healthier 4U Vending providing franchise opportunities.
Are you ready to learn more franchises? Schedule a call here.