The right credentials can help you determine whether a Franchise Consultant is qualified to meet your needs, but there are other factors to consider when selecting a Franchise Consultant.
An introductory call is usually the first step in connecting with a Franchise Consultant. Consider the qualifiers listed below as the call progresses.
First impression: Does the consultant ask many questions to get to know YOU?? Do they have a system in place? Also, does their system collaborate with you to identify your top business needs?
Franchise recommendations: Does the consultant immediately send you a list and rush you off the phone? Poor franchise matches are often the result of proposing franchise opportunities too soon.
- A knowledgeable Franchise Consultant has a systemized approach involving multiple meetings. This system will help you find your franchise matches instead of jumping in and matching you with their top three most popular businesses of the month.
- It takes time and effort from both of you to find the right business for YOU. A seasoned Franchise Consultant saves you time and money and guides you through the investigation process.
Proven track record: It's important to ask your consultant questions about their process. You can also look at their website, LinkedIn profile, and affiliate groups so you can learn more about their level of experience in the franchise community.
Ownership Experience: Having real-world experience is important. You will feel more confident because you know the Franchise Consultant has been in your position as a business owner.
- Has the Franchise Consultant had a business of their own?
- When it comes to their capacity to match you with the ideal franchise business, your potential Franchise Consultant's level of experience in the franchise industry makes a significant difference.
- Is the Franchise Consultant willing to guide you through the education and matching process?
- Does the Franchise Consultant give you another perspective, challenging you to look outside what you thought you knew?
If the qualifications above are a match for you, then you will want to agree to a second call to learn more about the process.
Are you ready to find your franchise match? Then, please schedule a brief call here.