Corporate job burnout can slowly creep up on you. You feel secure in your 9 to 5 position, but the mere idea of going to work disrupts your entire day, attitude, and life. It's probably hard to say when the positive attitude about work evaporated, but it did.
Job Burnout Is A Genuine Thing
Some individuals dismiss job burnout as a serious, real-world problem. However, because work consumes 50% of your waking hours, the consequences of a negative work environment can be severe.
The following are some classic burnout symptoms:
- Lack of energy or passion
- At the end of every day, exhaustion sets in
- Dread Mondays and live for the weekend
- Depression, mental fatigue, and physical issues
- Moodiness at home
If you recognize yourself on this list, it's time to make a change. It might be the right time to follow your dream of being your own boss and achieving a work/life balance that makes going to work enjoyable again.
When you own a franchise, you are in control.
- You have control over the size of your business.
- You determine your working hours and schedule.
- You are in charge of hiring and training your team.
If job burnout is making your world gray, change your world. Please contact me to determine whether franchising is the best career path for you. You can set up a quick call here.