Almost everything has been done in terms of franchising. This comes as no surprise. In America alone, there are hundreds of unique franchise brands.
But every now and then, something fresh in franchising emerges, and when it does, I pay close attention.
That's why I'm posting this message right now.
I've lately been aware of a young brand that I feel is accomplishing something very unique.
So I decided to do a deep dive into the brand to determine if it has the identifying characteristics of a strong franchise.
Here’s what I look for:
- Strong franchisor/leadership team that serves its franchisees
- Top shelf online marketing
- Strategic advantages over its competitors
- Catastrophe stability (e.g., recession, pandemic, natural disaster)
All of it sounds obvious, doesn't it? Yet, you'd be surprised at how many brands fail to achieve those requirements.
I have so much more to tell you than what is in this email, but I want to provide you with a few details about the brand.
First and foremost, this brand exceeds all of the requirements I outlined above. Furthermore, it is a first-to-market franchise in a fast-growing industry.
From a franchisee's perspective, I love these five things about this brand.
- Fantastic software, technology, training, and support from the franchisor
- B2B Model
- The primary focus is a preventive business which can be equally high average job ticket and recurring revenue.
- No franchise competition
- This brand is for pavement, and pavement is an asset, and it's everywhere.
There is a lot more I want to say about this brand that would be better saved for a conversation. I'm looking at my bullet points of why I like this brand, and I haven't even scratched the surface here.
If you’d like more information on successful franchises, please schedule a call here.