This construction franchise was created to solve a major problem for general contractors who need the benefits of renovation containment solutions but don’t have the resources to implement them.
The solution? Providing a service that rapidly executes modern, attractive, clean, quiet, certified ICRA wall panels, containment solutions on worksites, in hospitals, labs, and schools to make their jobs easier.
Now more than ever, containment systems are utilized in and even required by medical and educational environments.
This is your chance to grow and operate your franchise within the growing $120 billion construction equipment rental market. Plus, you can capitalize on trends in healthcare facility renovations as well as the global awareness of the importance of infection control solutions.
From a franchisee's perspective, here is what I love about this type of franchise:
- Rental Industry
- Build an impactful, sizeable Business
- Scalable - Can rapidly scale
- National Demand
- Executive Ownership Model
- Simple staffing model
Reasons to take advantage of this franchise opportunity:
- High-Quality B2B Business True Executive Model
- Limited staffing requirements Recurring
- Passive Rental Income
- Adaptable concept that responds to the current market demand
- Proprietary Manufacturer relationship with a white-labeled, patented product
- Superior supply chain logistics for franchisees, including equipment financing
- Committed, experienced leadership team
- Data-driven territory model provides franchisees with the demographics needed to grow a sizable business
Let's meet the demand for renovation containment solutions. The decision to become an equipment rental franchise owner is an exciting one with much to think about.
If you want to own a business that provides a meaningful service while also capitalizing on a growing need, then this franchise is the right business opportunity for you.
I look forward to sharing more over a conversation with you.
If you’d like to begin your path to franchise ownership, please schedule a call here.