Now and again, something new in franchising emerges, and I pay close attention when it does. This new franchise is a perfect example.
Following a thorough examination of the brand, it possesses the distinctive characteristics of a great franchise. They are as follows:
- A strong franchisor and leadership team that is dedicated to serving its franchisees
- Excellent online marketing
- Advantages over competitors in terms of strategy
- Catastrophe resilience (e.g., recession, pandemic, natural disaster)
All of it sounds obvious, doesn't it? Yet, you'd be surprised at how many brands fail to achieve those requirements.
First and foremost, this brand exceeds the standards mentioned above. Not only that, but it is a first-to-market franchise in the fast-growing irrigation services business. Its sales increased dramatically during COVID shutdowns because it saved clients money.
From the standpoint of a franchisee, there are three things to love about this brand.
- You do not need to be an irrigation expert to succeed, and the franchisor will assist you in finding technicians.
- Your major rivals are tiny landscaping companies. They usually operate an extremely inefficient business.
- You have the uncommon chance to be the first to market. You won't have to worry about being in a crowded market.
If you’d like more information on successful franchises, please schedule a call here.